You know what?
Only 11 more days and I will be reunited with my husband for 5.5 weeks!!!! Yay!
On another note, last week I recieved my very first blogger award. The very very sweet Tanya of Craft Couture by T.C. emailed me that she thinks me and my little blog are worthy of
This is very exciting! And it comes with a few rules:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Well, that first one is easy:
Thank you, thank you and Dankeschön Tanya!!! This was such a sweet surprise. I am so happy we met here in the blogosphere and it already feels like we have been friends forever!
Everybody, hop on over to Tanya's blog and show her some love ;-)
Seven things about myself:
1. I absolutely hate dog-ears in books. I guess that's me being typically German.
2. At some point I wanna visit every continent. I feel like if you don't do it its like having a million bucks sitting infront of you and not taking it.
3. I don't have a huge collection but I love to listen to music from the 50th and 60th.
4. You can make me feel like I am in paradise by taking me to JoAnn's ;-) We don't have stores like that.
5. In East Germany we celebrated the foundation of the Young Pioneers Organizaton on the same day like my birthday (which is coming up). So, if you wanna know when my b-day is, you gotta check out wiki first ;-) Sorry, can't stop slaming you with the history facts. I am usually not like this ;-)
6. I love dragonflys (and any fabric that has them on) and I love taking pics of them and their other little bug friends.
7. Fireworks make me cry. Austin, get out the tissues ;-)
Now, on to part 3 and 4 of the rules.
I know that this award has circled through blogland for quite a while now (with changing rules) and I also know that some people don't like to recieve awards. And I think you all who are interested in my scribbling have deserved that award! You all are so super creative and definitely an inspiration at any time!!!
Thank you all for being there!
I don't wanna hurt anyones feeling by not picking their blog and I don't wanna annoy anyone.
So, if you are interested in this award then let me know in a comment.
If you dont want it leave me a comment about something else ;-)
I will hopefully be back tomorrow with some pics of the tiny things I made lately ;-)