Dezember 09, 2011

Pay it forward...

I really love that movie (the one with Kevin Spacey, Helen Hunt and Haley Joel Osment) and the idea behind it!

Well, now I have the chance to kind of do the same but of course with a crafty touch ;-)


I've seen it before in blogland but when I saw that my friend Tanya from Craft Couture by T.C. is taking part I couldnt resist any longer and signed up for it right away! 
How lovely would it be to get something made by Tanya?

So, how does it work?

1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people that comment on this post. It will be a surprise and may arrive at any time within the next 365 days (phew! Great for procrastinators like me).

2. To sign up to receive a gift from me you must play along too. Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goodie to the first three people that comment on your blog post.

3. You must have a blog.

4. After commenting on my post, you have to post this (or similar) on your blog to spread the love. Then let me know that you did cause this is the final qualification and I can start the creative work ;-)

And here is a little outlook on what you might or might not recieve ;-) Just something I make a lot.
Last night at about the same time (2:00 am) I finished two cell phone pouches for a collegue of mine. She is gonna give those to her DIL.

Sorry, no editing yet!
I spent a lot of time ironing today what felt like a billion fabric strips. Hopefully before sunday I will be able to post what i made.

Oh, and thanks a lot to everyone who is counting down with me!!!!

Only 3 more days!!!
  
The imaginary suitcase I've been packing and unpacking in my head weighs a ton!

5 Kommentare:

  1. 3 days!!! Those cell phone pouches are cute! My husband keeps wanting me to make another for him since he got a different phone but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Have fun with your Pay it Forward!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you very much Sandra for posting about this even though you are busy packing and finishing stuffs before your trip to the U.S. Have a safe trip. :) And I wish you the best Christmas holidays ever with your husband. :)
    BTW, those cellphone pouches are very very CUTE! :))

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Three more days! HOORAY!! :o) At some point you're going to have to throw that imaginary suitcase out the window and pack a REAL one! :o) I am already participating in a PIF, otherwise, I would sign up.. those cell phone cases are great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Have fun when you come to pack the real suitcase! I hope those books arrive while you're there!! ;-(

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sounds like a great idea!! I just did the packing thing, too. I didn't think my bags would be as full as they were! Oh, well! Have fun.

    AntwortenLöschen