April 15, 2012

Knusperflocken Winner!!!!

Ok, as I promised, I did draw a winner late at night on Sunday (which is now).

Thanks to all of you who entered. I got two new followers! So I guess, chocolate was the perfect bait ;-)
I don't know what I wrote that made you think it was my birthday. It must be the language barrier and my hubby told me, too, that people could be confused by what I wrote.
My b-day is in December, but thanks for the belated birthday wishes anyways ;-)

I drew the winner using Random.org and I left out the first and the last comment. Karen wrote she didnt wanna enter and Malesawi, who is German, doesnt like Knusperflocken (*shakingmyheadindisbelieve*), hence Min 2 and Max 9. You just have to believe me here ;-)

So, the lucky winner is:

Number 5!!!!
That is Katie! Woohoo!
Katie and I have so many things in common - even looking at Friday the 13th as a lucky day!

I guess I need you real address now ;-)

Good night everybody or good morning (whatever it is for you). Have a great week!

xxo Sana

5 Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations, Katie! What fun to be a winner, esp. of chocolate!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, I missed it! Knusperflocken sound interesting, though. And congratulations, Katie!! Enjoy your treat!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Woohoo! Guess I need to check my email. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Congrats to Katie - Friday 13th was lucky for her!

    AntwortenLöschen